Matthew began his professional career at a prominent Orlando-based eminent domain firm where he represented property and business owners in litigation over governmental condemnations. Matthew would eventually become a partner at this same firm before transferring his practice to Nardella & Nardella.
At Nardella & Nardella, Matthew continues to represent property and business owners against governmental condemnations and is also proud to represent clients in commercial litigation matters, including corporate, real estate, and trust and estate litigation.
Matthew holds a B.A. in Political Science from the University of Florida, and graduated law school from Barry University’s Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law in 2014. During law school, Matthew received multiple first-in-class awards and became a licensed county court mediator.
Matthew has been appointed to serve as a Vice Chair of The Florida Bar’s Standing Committee on Eminent Domain and has been appointed to serve as Chair for the term starting in June, 2021. Matthew also serves on the Lake-Sumter MPO Community Advisory Committee for Lake County District 2.
Matthew is a second-generation native Floridian, born and raised in the Central Florida area. When not practicing law, Matthew enjoys spending time with his wife and two daughters, entertaining friends and neighbors, exercising, and fishing/hunting.
- Barry University’s Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2014
- University of Florida, B.A., Political Science, 2011
Professional & Community Involvement
- Vice Chair of The Florida Bar’s Standing Committee on Eminent Domain
- Lake-Sumter MPO Community Advisory Committee for Lake County District 2
- Orange County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- State of Florida, Dep’t of Transportation v. Four Winds Ecclesia, Inc. (Lake County Case No.: 2019-CA-001023)
- Orange County, Florida v. Deerwood Homeowners Assoc. of Orange County (Orange County Case No.: 2018-CA-005535-O)
- Central Florida Expressway Authority v. Summer Lake-Grace Groves (Lake County Case No.: 2015-CA-001296)